Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Wonderful and not

I had the best Sunday. It was the Bowie ward conference and I’ll never get tired of hearing the bishops and President Boyd speak, it’s always wonderful. Also, the last 2 sacrament meetings I’ve been to have sang children’s songbook songs for one of their hymns and I’m in love. 

After we did 2 ministering visits to a new member and another sister. I learned so much about prayer and angels around us and it was just the best afternoon. 

Laura met me at home and it was so wonderful to visit with her! We went to the RS devotional broadcast together and that wonderful too. Then Laura and I stayed up way too late talking and I am still so sleepy. 

We hung out till the afternoon and only took one picture when we went to salsas

It was a whirlwind but so glad I got to see her! Also, the girls said I looked like Gru in that shirt. 

Anyways, Adi drove us to piano and she did great and also it was so scary. 

The Bowie RSP gave me these beautiful daffodils. Spring love. πŸ’› 

I just finished this book and it was so good. I told everyone about it and I just want to talk and talk and talk about it. Holy moly. 

Also, Kate Gate. What the heck? Jackie and autumn and I have been texting. We’re about to break out our detective gear!

There have been some pretty great memes. 😭

I took down St. Patrick’s day and put up Easter and these two empty baskets made me sad. 

Bouncing around, but Laura asked about the 3 bears house so I sent her photographic proof, did you hear that Kate?

Delaney got her tinker crate labryinth and we had to send Laura a picture. Also, she did not love sleeping with her hair wrapped and did not like the outcome either. 

On Tuesday I hung out with this cutie. Sarah always used to offer to take the girls before a big trip and it was so wonderful to be able to pack and not have to worry about them helping and taking things out of suitcases. He was kind of sad at our house so we walked for a long time and then went to the library. 

And this made me tear up. Oh this body of mine. I haven’t always, but I’m learning to love her. 

This morning I woke up like this:

Why do we all love pink eye so much? It is so itchy and gross. My Dr. didn’t have any appointments so now I’m going on 60+ minutes at Urgent Care. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 


No comments: