Friday, March 8, 2024

Big sky country

These cuties woke me with hugs and cuddles. It was hat day at school and they kind of look like investigators in their stylish outfits. Carter didn’t want to be in the picture. 🤣

And then he decided he did, but didn’t want to smile. I love that silly little 3 year old!

I spent my morning in this beauty. 

It was windy and so bright. The boys were telling me that they hate the sun because it always hurts their eyes and even when they close them it’s still so bright, and while I don’t hate the sun it was a v v bright day, so I kind of feel them. 

The Helena Temple is the first temple built modularly and from announcement to opening took only 2 years. That’s pretty amazing. 

It was a beautiful hour and a half drive. 

I’d love to go out and explore this cool plateau. 

We grabbed a pizza for dinner and had the best night. I love these Montana days. 



No comments: