Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Spring in Montana

These two are busy! It’s not that I’ve forgotten how much work littles are, it’s just that they are a lot of work. 

Saturday was free Brusters day and I was so sad to miss it! The crew enjoying ice cream in their jams. 

Spring is here in Great Falls so we’ve been spending lots of time outside. 

After the park I was treated to Montana classic - MacKenzie River Pizza Co. The serve “Lodgepoles,” which are like delicous cheesy breadsticks. 

We went to see King Fu Panda 4 that night and the boys loved it, especially the part where he says “I’m gonna kick my butt!” We heard that again and again.

Loved it!

We went to see a sad Easter Bunny and the boys were, understandably scared. 🤣

Emmett had to go to the Dr so I got to hang out with Car-Car in the waiting room. He loved this driving toy. 

We played there for 30 minutes driving from the city to the arctic to the beach to the dessert. Remembering again that 3-year-olds are repetitive. 

One of his ideas was on of the knows took pictures, so we had to. 

Today I went for a 6.5 mile run. 

A little farther than I planned, but 🤷‍♀️ I also went grocery shopping 

After school we played at the park. 

A train!

Lu is gone for the night, so the boys and I came up with a plan.

We played then came home for dinner. 

Paris Gibson founded Great Falls, fyi. He’s alllll over GF. 

We’re in the movie night part of our schedule. Next up is baths, then stories, and bed. 

Only 2 more days in Montana!


No comments: