Sunday, March 24, 2024

Conjuncta- what

The pink eye saga went from bad to worse. 

I got to the pharmacy right as they were closing and thankfully they got me my drops and meds. I also have a sinus infection and I felt so sick. Just achy and cold and gross. 

Then on Thursday I could barely open my eye. It was so itchy and sensitive to light. That lasted till Friday afternoon, but my eye still looked terrible. I quarantined myself to my room in the hopes of containing pinkeye 2024. 

Today is Frankie’s birthday. It started with donuts and continued with a ringing phone that she found. 

It’s my old one that’s kind of busted, but she was excited about. I kind of hate phones for teens, but also want our kids to learn big lessons inside our home. 

The crew is at church without me today. I’ve missed out on so many things and I’m #overit. Praying this stupid conjunctivitis goes away and nobody else gets it!

No comments: