Monday, March 18, 2024

That’s a wrap

Bath time fun. I covered them in bubbles one night so then they asked for them every night. 

The night lexi was gone I slept upstairs and Carter came into bed with me and he was the worst co-sleeper! No matter how many times I scooched him over, he crowded me, he talks in his sleep and is just generally wiggly. Anyway, we sent Lu a tired Mimi and Car-car picture. 

A very particular boy enjoying a thumbs up kind of morning. 

They went to school and I enjoyed a long run. I did laundry and cleaned bathrooms and vacuumed so everything would like beautiful when Lex got home. 

After school we went to the library which the boys loved! I thought about taking them to a play place, but library’s are so fun and free, so I think we made the best choice. 

They colored pictures and were so happy. 



Until Emmett told him he used the wrong color on mommy shark and he got upset. 🙄 

Thankfully we got over it. 

Emmett spent all his time coloring and then was sad he didn’t get much time to play. And we took more pictures home to color, just to be on the safe side. 

Back in the 301 Delaney and Frankie and crew did some family history. 

We left flowers and pictures and a favorite treat for when Lu got home and I made white chicken chili and salad and we had a nice night. 

On Friday Carter woke up with pink eye, whomp whomp. It was going around his school, so it wasn’t unexpected, but still annoying. He asked for me to take him to the dr, so that made me happy. 

He’s such a sweet guy!

We had to go to the walk in clinic and it took a long time but we finally got eye drops and his eye started looking better almost immediately. He did end up getting it in both eyes, but he’s the only victim, so yay. 

Friday was so busy. After the Dr and Walgreens for the Rx I went to Emmett’s school for a special corned beef and cabbage family lunch to celebrate St. Patrick’s day. I was so happy I got to go!

All the kids call me Mimi and I got so many (pink eye) hugs and loves. 

I was not excited about the corned beef but it was actually really tasty! Emmett had like 3 helpings so lunch took forever but it was fun to be with him in his classroom so it’s all good. I can’t believe this big boy starts kindergarten this year!

I went for my last long run in Montana. I love running there! This is Lexi’s third house in Great Falls and my favorite area to run around.

I relistened to some Liane Moriarty books and I love them and love the scenery and love being Montana. 

Back home Frankie and crew checked out a Lax game. Frankie’s ready for some Raider gear! Also can’t believe she’s starting high school next year!

I said goodbye and gave the boys all the loves that night because I had to leave by 4:30 the next morning. It was a fabulous trip and I’m so grateful I was able to spend so long with them!

No comments: