Thursday, May 19, 2022

Strawberries

Yesterday Kristen and I went to the Charlotte Hall Veterans Home to visit 2 sisters that live there. I was kind of surprised how happy almost everyone was. Our ladies were super friendly and all the staff was outgoing and funny. I love being with sisters in the Stake. After school we went to the Henderson’s to pick strawberries. 

Gardens are one thing I say I want to do every year and never really make happen, so maybe I don’t really want to do it? We all love their garden and I’ve been wanting to make jam for awhile, so it was perfect timing. 

After, we went to ju jitsu and then I saw that Chick-fil-A was having free military night, so we swung by there on our way home. 

I brought home all of my moms reading glasses because anyone with old lady eyes knows you gotta have glasses stashed everywhere. 

Delaney and Adi both thought they were looking good in nanny’s glasses. 

Today I made jam and then met up with Susan for lunch with another sister in the LP ward. I had an appt and then spent some time with my dad. Laney had friends over for our baked potato bar dinner and then playing at the park. As I feared it looks like we’re going straight from winter to summer and it’s gonna be in the 90°’s this weekend. 😩

No comments: