Monday, May 23, 2022

Recital

Delaney went to a skate party on Saturday and Hayden’s dad shared some pics. Delaney loves to be goofy. 

After, they went to Hayden’s house to swim. I just love how Delaney’s like a 40-year-old woman sitting in the pool in her shades and sun hat. 

Sunday we had a really good virtual Stake Council. Then I went up to the Calvert building to Calvert’s RS, and Bayside’s sacrament and RS, then met with their presidency. It was in the high 90’s again and the air wasn’t working in their building. It was so toasty and after several meetings it made me so sleepy. I had one more really good Just Serve meeting when I got home, and then we went I the Lyons for Jacob’s mission farewell. I taught his primary class for almost 2 years, so I combed through my blog and found this picture. The funny thing is I just happened to be wearing this dress on Sunday. 7 years and going strong. 

This is so Matt! But more early to bed than introvert. 

Delaney and I did a temple countdown in the Friend this morning. She has 1 year, 7 months, and 8 days till she’s a Young Woman and can do baptisms in the temple. She told me when she’s a grown up, she’ll take her kids to any temple open houses around. And her husband. 😂

Her teacher shared that Delaney wrote about how to stay safe in severe weather.  

Today we went to piano and then met up with jeanne and dad for a delicious dinner at The Rex. The restaurant was open air and we watched as the rains came through and it was so nice and cool today and dinner was lovely. 

Matt and I ran the girls home to get ready for their recital and papa and jeanne hung out for a few minutes, then got us good seats at the church. 

Delaney was the first girl ready so we took some pictures. 

How is our baby already 10?

The girls were super nervous but they all did such a good job. Frankie played My Favorite Things. 

Delaney played Fur Elise and Spanish Caballero. 

Then Adi played Tales from Madrid and Burn (from Hamilton). Adi played the finale song, and Johnna said she’s her most advanced student right now. 

Johnna is such an amazing piano teacher! We’re sure blessed to have her. 

The whole crew. It was a fun night celebrating their talents. 



No comments: