Sunday, December 6, 2020

Day #267

I thought I would miss ward council on my first Sunday not going, but then I slept in till 8 and I felt better about it. Today is St Nicholas Day and he visited our house x8! Papa and bubba didn’t have shoes here, so the girls took a picture of their gifts to send them. I forgot to get a picture of all our shoes. 🤷‍♀️

We had our Zoom SS and sacrament meeting and then Matt and my dad went out to take pictures. Apparently Matt made some new friends. 

Frankie wanted to make General Tso’s, so she helped prep everything and then I painstakingly fried it in 4 batches and it was so delicious. Frankie got a bit of fresh ginger and then couldn’t handle it and Delaney doesn’t like soy sauce. I’m so over picky slow eaters. They were so slow that they got no ice cream for dessert. 

Bubba and Jeanne came over tonight for some games and family time. 

No comments: