Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Day #260-#261

Yesterday the girls were so excited that Rainbow Ellie Sparkles was going to come. Delaney sewed her a mask and made chocolate chip cookies (mini chocolate chips), poured her some water, and a small bowl of hand sanitizer. 

All on her own. She’s so fun. 

I’ve been reading our old Ensigns and they’re so good that I’ve been staying up reading one a day. I always mean to read them and then just don’t. I’m on a roll now though. And everything is so cozy and festive that I had to grab a picture. 

Tenkor hangs out with me at night. She’s such a mess. 😂

As soon as I took that she went in for a kiss which I am not about. And it was late and funny. 

I got up early this morning to celebrate Rainbow Ellie Sparkles return. I’ve been realizing that the girls don’t remember all of the things we’ve done, so I’m gonna start recycling ideas. I made a triple batch of pancakes and a bunch of little ones, then cut up bacon to make it elf sized. 

The girls, especially Delaney, loved it. She was so happy Rainbow wore the  mask she made, even though I had to tape it on. 

RES brought some fun advent calendars - a harrry potter lego one, mochi, and fidget spinner one. They’ll rotate opening them and share. It was a really fun morning. 

We invited papa over for brekkie and also rainbow brought a special HP calendar for him too. Delaney had left notes outside to let the elf know she was welcome. 

D also brought down her stuffed animals. She did this after I went to bed, so probably around midnight. 🙄

She’s a cute mess. 

#lighttheworld also started today, and we gave the girls $10 each to donate to a charity of their choice. Then we watched our first of 25 Christmas movies. I don’t think a movie a day is excessive because #2020. A Santa Clause is super goofy, but we made popcorn and it’s been a fun night. 

No comments: