Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Day #191

  • It was a no picture day. 
  • We did school. 
  • We watched Sister Jones Conference talk for our morning devotional. 
  • I made French toast and bacon for brunch. 
  • I tutored x2. 
  • I picked up bubbas new tire and took it to him at work. I knew it would be a quick errand and then accidentally left without my mask. I opened the door at Big Ed’s and, standing outside with my shirt over my nose and mouth explained my situation. It was all paid for and they just brought it out to my car. Oopsie. 
  • The girls practiced piano. 
  • Bryn came over to play in the yard while parents  had an appt. 
  • When Matt got home, he took over math with Frankie. They worked on it till after 8. I suspect while i tutored Ruby and ran to help bubba, no work was actually done, which is frustrating. I did some reading and I’m going to set a time limit on school. I need to let go of my need for order and just let her learn at her pace. Reading is more important to me than math and also easier for me to work with her, so that’s my focus. We’ll do our best with math but working for that many hours isn’t good for anyone. 
  • It was another rough day for me but we will figure this out. 
  • Nola taught about scripture study for our RS activity and she always does a great job. 
  • And it’s the first day of fall and I wanted to decorate but see about about math until 8pm. 
  • Thank goodness. 👇🏻 


No comments: