Sunday, September 20, 2020

Day #183-185

Sunday morning I made us up some smoothie for this cutie and i. 

Chelsea gave us these shirts that say “Vote.” and asked us to send her some pics. This was my second modeling gig for my small biz friends, my first shoot wasn’t used at all. πŸ˜‚ I told addie I really needed to show off the shirt. So she cut off my head. πŸ˜‚

Modeling looks easy, but as it turns out I have just one pose, and all pictures shouldn’t be hands on hips. I had to look up different poses. And then they all felt so ridiculous to me that i made everyone go through and pick the least ridiculous. Lexi likes this one. 

Addie is the greatest, but her modeling photo shoot abilities are not fully developed, so after a few minutes and trying to coach her, Alli took pity on me. As an avid America’s Next Too Model watcher, she already had ideas for me. 

We took a few together. 

And then the funniest thing. I was taking some pictures of Matt and trying to get the lighting right. Chelsea said to use portrait mode and then I adjusted the lighting to stage light. I didn’t know what that was until I looked through my pictures, and this is how they turned out! πŸ˜‚ I die! πŸ˜‚

Emmi tried on Aunt D’s Jean jacket. 

And he rocked it. 
Matt and I took Tenkor and Em for a walk. This is how some Sundays go. Dressed on top, yogas on the bottom. 

We met some new neighbors and their cute pup. We had to take T back inside because she doesn’t play well with others. Em. Climbed back into his stroller and Matt let him stand and face him. So safe. 

Delaney brought out the hoverboard and the wheels light up and Em was all “squirrel!”

Monday morning. We’ve been borrowing Alli’s laptop so they can all work at once. 

Accurate. 

More hurricanes. Because why not. 

Math time with sissy. And now, a week into the future and with 3 math days under my belt, I really miss her. 

Addie and Abby went to the library. Addie loves hanging out outside at the tables. It’s so amazing to have the library so close by. 

Creepy Tuesday morning sun. Or moon? Who knows with 2020. 

I. Love. This. Boy. 

He helps with school. 

He’s very helpful. 

More quality time while Lexi helped frankie. So bright. 

Frankie bought a mini Tenkor. We took her for a walk and she she was so funny. She stopped so she could pee and sniff the grass. Cute mini T. 

We met up with the Aina’s at the park so they could say bye to Emmi. The girls pushed him a little too high on the swings. πŸ˜‚

And i sat with him for a long time while he played on this play structure. 

Matt started taking his birthday drone out. He’s gone out almost every night. He and the girls love creeping it around. 

Papa came over and we all worked on our Texas puzzle and got all the Emmi cuddles. 

He’s such a good and friendly boy. 

Christian and his new friend Jeannie came over. She is a hair dresser, so lu had her cut Emmett’s hair. I was upstairs and heard him absolutely screaming, he hated his haircut! I held his sweet head and soothed him by talking to him and also mini m&m’s. Then I gave him a bath to clean him up and make up for his troubles. 

Delaney made a magnetiz Tenkor and let Emmi destroy it. 

Bedtime was sad. 

We hate saying goodbye. Why do they have to love so far away? 😩

After we put Emmett down, we played games until it was bedtime. We had to leave for the airport  at 5:30, so you t was not a late night. 


No comments: