Saturday, August 31, 2019

Road tripping

On Thursday morning (August 15) we drove down to Utah. We stopped and while waiting for the bathroom we found some fun Mt. Dew state bottles. Delaney is modeling Maryland. 

And Frankie New Mexico. 

Road trip food = red vines. #fav

The girls took loads and loads of pictures after they got all dolled up, of course. All the cringey eye rolls. 😂

These pictures are all out of order, which I’m sure will surprise my 2 loyal readers, hi dad, and happy birthday! I heart “welcome to” state signs, asyouknow, so of course we stopped. 

We also had fun with boomerang, but I guess blogs don’t boom. 

Frankie is such a sweet girl. She still giggles all the time. 

And Delaney’s v dramatic photos. I can’t even. 😂

We grabbed the most delicious Jack in the Box (not being facetious, it was taaaasty) lunch and ate at the Idaho Falls temple. 

So purty. 

Selfies gone wrong!

This pic here is one of the many reasons I hand on hip. What is happening with ma hand? 😂

Laura took this amazing picture in the VC. Gahhh!

It only lasted a hot second, which is why it was such a miracle. An August miracle. 

Idaho! Someday I want to accumulate all my welcome to pics, cut them into their state shapes and make a map. That will probably happen around 2063, so be on the lookout!

Our country is so beautiful!

After we snapped “idaho,” we froggered across the freeway to grab Montana. We also let the girls play on the little hill there, because freeway play is always wise. 

I lifted one of the girls up to touch the sign and they bet me that I couldn’t, so I was all “hold my delicious orange Vanilla Coke.”

And boom. Of course, I had to do it more than once because of an unfortunate shirt and belly situation. After that I tucked in. Because unfortunate bellies require that sort of thing. 

#outoforder

Delaney. 😂

We love us some road trips!



1 comment:

Smilin' Jack 3 said...

Two? That's one more than I ever had!!

Love. The. Blog!!

And thanks for the birthday greetings!! Yours was the first of 71.

Love ya!!