Monday, August 26, 2019

Friends

We went shopping Monday for all the things. We had a good time, even at Walmart. 

That night we had the Myers, Watson’s, and Parker’s for dinner and fhe. 

I did the object lesson with squirting the toothpaste out and then asking them to put it back in. But then we also talked about how, even though you can never take back what you’ve said or done, you can repent, and there is peace in the atonement. It took all of 5 minutes, toothpastes squeezing included. 

Group picture time! Maggie got to be the photog. 

I always have to do a silly shot. I just have to. 

I asked Frankie and Riley for a picture and they stood awkwardly like this. I asked if they might like to put their arms around each other, but they declined. These two are 3 weeks apart, friends since birth. 

Then Pete saw there were pictures, and he was all I’ll give Frankie a hug! 

And then major silliness ensued. 

Kale and Charlie and Rosie, all these big kids that were little babies like yesterday. 

Rosie is extra friendly and loved her some Frankie. I’m not sure where D was, but if mom can’t see you then she can’t get any pictures of you, so probably a smart girl. 


No comments: