Monday, August 26, 2019

Brigham City Temple

This is a terrible picture, but I love how the moon is there as the sun was rising. I went to the first session of the Brigham City temple the day it opened from its 2 week cleaning the Tuesday before i left Utah. 

There’s a cool church across the street, and also, the sun was so bright. 

Another beautiful temple. Whenever I could, I tried to look around and take the inside all in. A nice man gave me a mini tour and told me about the 4 types of flower indigenous to Brigham City, that are on the wallpaper and ceilings. The only one I can remember were the peach blossoms. 

Right around this time my throat was hurting and I was starting to question my allergies. 

I mostly went to the temple early while the girls were sleeping, and thankfully Michelle and Katie were adult bodies there when Laura wasn’t. These March girls love each other. I’m so glad my girls aren’t shy! None of my kids have been. 

Also, Emmett turned one month and he’s totes adorbs. I miss him!

While the BC temple was happening, these 4 world travelers were enjoying their last meal together at the airport in Johannesburg. 


No comments: