Saturday, November 3, 2018

Last 1st grade Halloween Party

With my 5th baby rolling through 1st grade, I feel like I have finally perfected my Primary Grade Halloween party. That sounds about right, doesn’t it?

We made a Fall Trail Mix, which Delaney and Addie loves, and hopefully other kiddos did too. 

We raced eyeballs using a straw. Addie came down during her recess time, it was so sweet. 

Mrs. G took this picture. 😍

We also made slime, played Bingo, and felt creepy stuff. It went really, really well. Go me!

I just think little baby Delaney sorting through her backpack is adorable. She’s the best. 

I saw this and thought it was so funny. “3 Hour Block -Ruined babies naps 1980-2018” 😂


1 comment:

The Adventures of Smilin' Jack said...

Keen fun for a First-Grader. The 'Twins' are really cute together.