Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The dot free day

I would really like to blog about our awesome spring break, but I am so behind, and I can't let myself skip days. My brain is such a sieve that if I don't write it, it's gone forever. And even the mundane deserves to be remembered, especially since most of our days are mundane. 

So. The day of the COH, (3/22, for those keeping track) was also our neighborhood Easter egg hunt. I was busy prepping, but daddy took the girls and this is the one pic I have handy. More pics on the big camera. 
After the COH we ate a lot of cake. Less discerning tastes even ate some of the fondant badges. 
Addie loved them!
All of them. I finally brought myself to chuck the sash, but it was so cute that it made me so sad. 
More carpool buddy fun. They love riding in miss chris' new car!
All.these.girls!
Also, not all of our chocolate bowls were ruined. 
Some were pretty well intact and worked as the chocolate bowls they were intended to. 
Our Eagle Scout rocking his eagle belt. 
One day, one sweet day, we had a day with nothing scheduled, or no dot. It was after a whole lot of busy days, so it was especially nice. Now, I don't think I'm so important for all my dots. My busyness is almost fully self imposed, and it's almost 95% good. But that just makes stay-at-home-in-ma-pink-robe-days all that much better. (The latest viewers of my robedness (pjs underneath) are the two new missionaries that stopped by around 5pm one day. 5pm is probably the last time of day that someone should be wearing a robe. (I swear, I have no shame.)
One day grandpa and Frankie ran an errand and by the time they'd come back, franks had talked him into going to McDonald's for lunch. Sucka. (;
3-year-old fun. The pout never gets old. 
Nighttime readers. 
They are so cute. (:

No comments: