Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Spring break - April fools day

I played a few pranks on the gang for April fools day. I don't like mean pranks that make people feel bad, so I made sure to really preach it to the girls, that it's all about having fun. 

My first prank was to give them each a bowl (the same bowl, incidentally) of frozen frosted mini wheats. I froze the cereal with the milk the night before, and then in the morning added a little more milk and a few pieces of cereal to make it more believable. 
"Huh?" 
She was cute about it, and especially excited to prank Frankie with me next. 
"Ok, you poured me cereal, awesome."
"Huh?"
That face is priceless. 
Then I let the little girls both help me prank grandpa. Oooh, we are tricksters!
Last, but not least (daddy was in on the pranking) laney. 
Only laney refused to be pranked. She was all like, "oh, we're doing frozen cereal now? Ok."
And she scraped at and dug out every piece she could. 
We were cracking up! 3-year-olds. (:
I also put plastic bags in the toes of everybody's shoes so their feet wouldn't fit when they put them on. I let the girls in on that prank so they could see daddy's reaction, but then they got to experience it too. I am such a prank master. 

Since grandpa didn't have to leave till 4 or 5 that evening, and we didn't want to ditch him on his last day, we decided to drag him to see a movie. Sarah asked what we were up to, so we invited her gang along too. 
Everybody was great and the movie was really cute. (:
Buddies since before they were 1!
Two buddies since before they were born. (: such fun friends!
Meanwhile, the idaho crew was cutting it up in class. SMC in da' hizzow!
That evening we sent grandpa off to Africa. He was so excited to go back and see his old students and village. We'll see him again in a couple weeks, so it was more of a "see you later!"
A few weeks ago addie brought home candy sushi (which she prounounces "sa-she, shell love it!) from school (still not sure why they had the candy sa-she at school) and we decided that day that we would trick daddy with some on April fools day. It took us till that evening, but we finally made up a couple rolls. 
I don't know, but I think the bright red color and fruit roll-up tattoos, might have given it away...

Whatever, daddy was super surprised by his candy sa-she and a good April fools day was had by all. (:

No comments: