Thursday, April 9, 2015

Spring break - Friday

On Friday Sarah watched my girls so I could deep clean and get ready for our weekend trip. Those days fuel me so much. I get so much done and it's always such a cup filling for me. Of course I love spending time with my children, but I also love alone time. It's that elusive balance gig. 

Anywho, I picked the girls up and visited for awhile. Then it was time to come home and dye eggs. Not ma fav, but Matt was installing our dishwasher, so it was all me. :/

Laney regularly walks up to me and says "I'm a hot mess!" Aaaand she is. 
Tried to slick the crazy hair a little bit. Much better. (;
Little easter devil. (:
The artists. 
They've been working on taking pictures together without hurting each other. It works about 50% of the time. 
We sent this one to bubba and sissy entitled "we miss you!"
Nerd alert!
Bubba and sissy sent this one back "we miss you too!"
They took a golf cart tour of the campus and Chris got his free shirt. Awww, yeah! They also ate at the taco bus, soooo yummy! I wasn't super excited about eating at a taco bus, but it was really, really good!
Meanwhile, daddy did a whole lot of this:
The dishwasher leaked a little bit, but then he got everything tightened up and we are now in business! It was another good spring break day!

No comments: