Monday, November 12, 2012

krispy

every so often my blogger app on my phone acts up and says my photo limit has been reached and i can never remember the remedy for it, but i think it's just to post without pictures and then i can continue posting normally.
so here goes.

even though it's been on my mind pretty consistently i haven't posted anything about weight or weight loss... ever, i don't think.
because really, who wants to hear someone complaining about their weight when they may or may not have eaten 4 krispy kreme donuts for breakfast last week?
oh fine, i did it.
i ate 4 krispy kremes and they were delicious and i'd probably do it again if i had another 30 dozen to try to sell.
so there.

back in the summer i had lost 20 pounds.
i was totally in the zone, eating great, working out daily, feeling pretty good and almost halfway to my goal.
then i went on my ep trip and fell off the wagon, but it was only gonna be a small fall.
now here we are, 2 months later and my big booty is still on the ground.
and my wagon is rolling away.

when my eating is out of control
(which it is now because i'm going to start eating healthier ((not dieting)) so i better get all my non-healthy eating out of the way. hence the 4 donut breakfast)
it feels like other areas in my life are out of control.
and i'm yearning for some control.

ok, that is all.
i won't be typing "weight" here for another 27 lbs.
for all of our sakes. (;

No comments: