Friday, November 30, 2012

for frances

frances, as she will forever be known to my dad,
(his mom was frances mangold)
 got a package yesterday.
 packages, brown or white, are one of our favorite things too. :)
i told her it was for frances ray and she said "that's me!"
they are bookends that grandma frances painted.
(and made? i'll have to get with papa to get the whole story)
she said they were a farm (close enough) and was all set to take them up to her room and play with them during naptime.
 it took some bribing and a treat to get her to happily leave them.
i think frances likes them. :)

2 comments:

Grandpa S. said...

What a nice blog. Thanks for letting me see when Frances got her package.

Also, I never tire of blogs about gym or, for that matter, anything. They're all fun and I love being able to see them.

Hooah!!

Grandpa S. said...

I am sure my Dad took the 4x4 and cut it and then sanded it down. My Mom painted the two pieces.

Thanks for all the pictures. I especially like the last two. In fact, the last one is now my screen saver.

Looked like Delaney was sorta interested in them, too.