Monday, March 5, 2012

Life as I know it...

Is changed forever!

This little girl on the left, showed this little girl on the right how to climb out of her crib.

Addie very proudly came downstairs this morning and told me that she showed Frankie "step by step how to climb out, just like me! I showed her, put your hand there and put your foot there, just like me!"

And wouldn't you know it, 1 minute after Addie told me that, Frankie came running downstairs. Then this afternoon, about 30 minutes after I put her down for a nap, Frankie, grinning from ear to ear rounded the corner with a hug for mama.


Now they're sitting on the couch "resting" and watching Tarzan while I try to figure out what in the world I'm going to do now!

Ugh!!!


2 comments:

The Ainas said...

OH NO!!!!!! Well I know... move Frankie into her room now! That'll teach Addie! ;) ha

Shelly said...

Oh hon!! Books, storytime (it always puts ME to sleep anyway), snuggles until they fall asleep...lock the door??