Monday, February 14, 2011

home from church

yesterday i got to stay home from church with my frank'n'beans.
i shut the door to my bedroom, turned up the space heater and cuddled her for 4 whole hours.
we might not have gone to church, but it was pretty heavenly.

and she looked like a little worried churchmarm, so that's cool too.

my little sickum had thrown up a few times a day since saturday and was running a mild fever.

she slept off on an the whole time, my little cuddle bug.


"she's bald as a ping pong ball, boy is she bald!" :)
i. love. her.
or as addie used to say "i ya her."
flash blink!
chubby cheeks. that i love.
:)

i love her baby blues.


i wish i could devote 4 hours every day to cuddling with my wee one.
cobwebs will keep, but babies won't, right?
or something like that.
if you saw my house you'd think i wholeheartedly subscribe to that theory.
when in reality i only halfheartedly do. :)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

So that's where you were. Missed you and the sweetums. Hope she is feeling better. That's nice that she is a cuddler too.

auntie amy said...

i love those baby blues too!