Monday, February 6, 2023

Weekend

Delaney’s got awesome primary leaders. Someone made a million sugar cookies for their last activity and several decorators icing bags for each girl and let the girls bring home about a dozen cookies. 

They were very cute. 

On Saturday, what would have been my grandma’s 98th birthday, I finished her table. I painted the legs the same color as the hutch. I’m acquiring chairs and I’ll paint those the same color. I have 2 so far. And I need to find fixtures for the hutch still, but it’s coming together. I also cleared out the dining room, which had become a catchall. 

Delaney went to Ellie’s fun birthday party and then I dropped Adi off to hang out with Abby, and Frankie went to Dana’s ice skating party. 

Matt came home just before time to pick the girls up and we were so happy that we had a movie night in the basement.. 

We had a lovely Sunday. We had the sister missionaries for potato soup, salad, Adi’s homemade biscuits, and Texas Sheet Cake. Poor Sister Ramirez-Figon was super sick so Tony came over and he and matt gave her a blessing. 

Matt is working the late shift today, so after the girls went to school we watched Glass Onion, which was fun and silly. Nice little date morning before MakerSpace and work. 

No comments: