Thursday, February 9, 2023

Back to September

At the beginning of September Matt came with us to 6 Flags! He came twice and I can’t remember which time this was.

The first time he rode 2 roller coasters with the girls and felt dizzy the rest of the day. The second one was an upside down, spinny one and it was just too much. We didn’t stay too long. Not our best 6 Flags day, but also fine because we could go anytime. . 

I love when they’re sweet with each other. 

Then they showed how you rode the Bat Wing. This one’s a favorite of the girls. 

I went to a fun baby shower for Susanna. It was fun to see Kitty and other friends from LP. 

I don’t know my own strength. 🀷‍♀️πŸ˜‚

Carter got the sweetest back to school pictures!

One day the Queen of Sheba made herself a bed to read on. 

I took adi to Jeanne’s salon for a proper back to school haircut. She was so excited!

Jeanne does such a good job!

Emmett started preschool! He was so excited!

And then he got to school and was so sad! This picture breaks my heart. He stayed sad every morning for a few weeks, but by the end of the day he didn’t want to go home. 

One day I read the girls the Anne story with the raspberry cordial and we all enjoyed a small glass from PEI. It was tasty!

My early morning on the road series. 

Matt visited Seattle for a week in the summer. It had been years!

Mike took him out for tapas one night. 

We sent them this in return. 

πŸ˜‚πŸ€·‍♀️ - this is the appropriate caption for so many pictures. 



No comments: