Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Day #304-#305

We are still working on resolutions, but one family one that I’m pretty excited about - we have a goal to each spend 1000 hours outside this year. It’s an average of a little less than 3 hours a day, which is a lot, but we figure if we go camping a few times we can totally do it. 

I splurged and bought myself a pretty Book of Mormon with a journal in it. 

I got to the 5th paragraph becuase I went down a rabbit hole, I love studying the scriptures this way. Also, apparently the introduction doesn’t have space for a journal, but I made do. 

School in January. I bought a Christmas light tester and now have several strands I want to figure out, but I’ve been putting off because blah. 

Alli and I drove out to Tappahanock to donate blood yesterday. I was nervous, but it wasn’t bad at all. Theres a critical need for blood right now, and they’ll also check for covid antibodies, so it’s a double win. And also a quiet, peaceful drive. Triple win. 

Addie and papa are doing a book club and reading To Kill a Mockingbird. I read it for the first time around her age and I was going to name a daughter Scout. I still think it’s a cool name, but Scout Ray doesn’t work. 🤷‍♀️

Today we finally made our King Cake. We like to do fun traditions basically around the time they’re supposed to be done. I forgot to get a picture before I cut it up. 

Frankie was the lucky baby finder!

She was pretty stoked. 



No comments: