Sunday, January 10, 2021

Day #302

Lexi shared this this morning and I ♥️ it. 

Also all the ♥️♥️♥️ for Marjorie. I watched her on a panel with her daughters and she was so cute and funny. I love that seriously spiritual people can also be hilarious. #goals

Matt took the girls on a bike ride and I stayed home for some quiet time. I worked on some calling stuff, wrote in my journal, and enjoyed the peace. On their way home, they ran into the Aina’s, and then they all walked together. 

We visited for a bit outside. 

Papa came for dinner and we had brats and sauerkraut, and then root beer floats and games. 

Tonight I fan-girled real hard when I got to talk on the phone to Sister DeAnna Murphy. She’s one of my spiritual heroes. t I heard her on a podcast years ago and she changed my life. She is going to be our keynote speaker for women’s conference and she wanted to talk and make sure we are both on the same page. She is SO great and I am SO excited for the women in our stake to get to know her. It’s going to be even better than I had thought it would. 💕💕💕

No comments: