Monday, January 11, 2021

Day #303

Frankie and Delaney picked out a few Christmas gifts for me at 5 Below, and one of my gifts was a chocolate frog. I opened and shared it this morning. I got a Godric Gryffindor card too. My house. 🤗

I shared our fun butter crock find on fb. I had no idea butter was so popular, but lots of people were excited. Butter love. 

I went to bath and body works for their semi annual sale and decided to take the opportunity to run somewhere other than leonardtown. I just parked at b&b works and ran down FDR all the way down to Chancellors Run. I had no clue where I was in relation to store on 3 Notch and was surprised to hit Chancellors, but it was only around 2 miles away, so I guess I shouldn’t have been. Feels farther when you’re driving. I spied some cool looking houses down Old Rolling, opposite from the church and one of them had this cool boat playhouse. Also a dog outside thats scared me, but thankfully they had an electric fence. I think I’d be fine with my extensive dog training and Tenkor voice, but seeing an unleashed, unattended dog running at me gave me a start. 

Papa came over and played Chess with moana and Addie. 

We went to Hawaii for dinner. I put sweet Hawaiian chicken into the crockpot this morning and then found a delicious Hawaiian rice recipe to go with it. 2 thumbs up. 

Emmett never stops moving. Or eating. He seriously walks, climbs, jumps, plays all. the. time. He’s so fun to FaceTime with. Hopefully we’ll get to see him soon!



No comments: