Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Spring break wrap up

It’s the night before back to school. (Wrote this last night) We talked about how it went and the ratings went as follows:

Addie - 9/10
Frankie - 10/10
Delaney - 9/10

So I’d say that’s a pretty darn good spring break. 

And we’re winding down from a celebratory weekend. 

So in backwards order. Today we went to piano early. The girls played on the tree swing and Frankie only hit the tree once. And Delaney fell off once. What are you gonna do. 🤷‍♀️

It was a perfect day. 

Addie and i hosted our Mother daughter book club where we talked about The Diary of a Young Girl. Our 4 regulars showed up and it was a good discussion. It’s such an inspiring work, it’s hard to believe Anne was so young. So brave and so insightful. And we forgot to take pictures. 🤷‍♀️

We went to the library and ate Easter leftovers. We had fhe and watched some bible videos. I love these sweet moments. 

Preciousness. 

Yesterday we had dinner with the McCombs at the Martines’. I can’t handle that Laura is leaving this week. But we had a wonderful last Easter together. We each brought delicious holiday food and stayed talking until bedtime. 

Church was so good. I cried all day. I am so grateful for my savior, Jesus Christ. I’m so grateful to have a very personal relationship with Him. Celebrating His resurrection this Easter was very emotionally stirring for me. My knowledge of Him is so important in my life, it’s everything. 

We snapped a few pics after church. Frankie was all excited she’d been able to take a few pictures of families, so why not?

Chris was visiting Megan, so they sent some shots. 

More Spring Break 2019 to come!


 

No comments: