Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Spring break - Tuesday and Wednesday

On Tuesday we went to Ann Marie Gardens. We had posted on our ward fb page and had such a good turnout! Frankie was in heaven corralling and manhandling all the babies. 

Frankie’s baby business, open for business. 

And i quote - “All my kids went running all around town and I have to stay home and clean the house!”

Thankfully she likes quiet time as much as her momma. 😂

We could have played all day, all the kids love the Fairy Lolly. There are always very few fights and very few mom interruptions. It’s heavenly. But at last it was time to walk around to see the sculptures. The 9-year-old- crew. 

And the 7’s. 

They took an excursion to the bathroom together, and I went to round them up. 

These two are thick as thieves. 

♥️

And most of the kiddos. A few people had already left, and a few came later. We ♥️ spring break. 

And most of the moms. We’ve got a lot of kids. 

That night was Matt’s birthday, so that will be its own post. We stayed till almost 4. And could have kept playing, it’s so fun!

The next day was playtime at our not so wooden park. We invited Morgan to come with us and her mom met us there for playtime. Franks was in heaven. Sephie also came with us. 

We stayed a long time there too. Playtime is so fun. We took Abby home with us so each girl got to have a friend. Except that we dropped Sephie off right away because of a certain bird incident. Delaney had been playing outside the fence and we saw her carrying something, very tenderly I might add. My stomach dropped when I realized it was probably a bird. I wished for someone else to go handle the fiasco, but alas, I was the only parent of Delaney there. I prayed the whole way over “please don’t let it be a bird!” But sadly it was a bird. There were a few moms near where I met her and even they were freaking out. I was so skeeved out that I told her to drop it, which she immediately did, and then I felt bad because we should be gentle even with dead things. We went right to the bathroom and washed hands for like 5 minutes. And then when we got home she stripped down and got into the bath immediately. I’m still calling her bird lady. 

I had a meeting at church that night and I don’t remember what the girls  and Matt did. 🤷‍♀️

1 comment:

Smilin' Jack 3 said...

Keen fun and, yeah, you're the lucky one!!

Hooah!!