Monday, April 15, 2019

Celebrations, piano, and thunderstorms

Last Monday we had our annual volunteer appreciation breakfast at school. I cancelled tutoring so I could go because it’s always a fun time. Emily got a job tutoring at the center as well and it’s been nice to have a buddy to learn with, especially now that I’m starting to do informal assessments for students. It’s really interesting, but super intimidating. I never thought I’d be so anxious about going back to work, but holy moly, it’s crazy. Anyways, Emily and I are Ms. G’s volunteers so she grabbed a pic of us. 

Then for lunch I picked Laura up and we went to Amy’s because Sudha came into town and made the most delicious Indian food for us. It was so fun to visit with the ladies and eat amazing food. So for those keeping track, this princess was served breakfast and lunch. Being pampered is the best thing. 

I’ve been playing and walking with the girls during piano and last Monday was beautiful. 

We looked for sea treasures on the beach. 

#2peas

We sent this one to laura, the teacher of drip castles. She and David flew out to house hunt in Utah and I’m not taking it well. 

It started raining and lightning while ma girls and i walked around Johnna’s neighborhood. I LOVE a nice thunderstorm, so I was in hog heaven!

And oh these climbing girls!

So pretty. 

When we got home the girls ran around in the rain. Crazies. 

On Tuesday I picked the girls up early and we met Matt at the post office to get passports. We paid two months worth of my first apartments rent for our family of 5, it’s so ridiculously expensive. And again, #2peas. 



No comments: