Sunday, March 31, 2019

16 questions

I have waaay too many notes on my phone. I’m trying to clean them out, so to the blog i go. 

Last year I gave the girls this quiz about me. I wrote their answers in order of their ages with Addie first, Frankie, then Delaney. I didn’t write down the questions though, and I can’t remember what all of them were. But you know one of my mantras for life since 2012 - it’s good enough. 

*****

What is something I always say to you?
I love you, Addie
Clean up your room
clean up

What makes me happy? 
A clean room
Running your back
Us cleaning up

What makes me sad?
A messy house
Not cleaning up our rooms and not obeying
Us not cleaning up

How tall am I? (I'm 5'5)
Approximately 6 ft
Ummm, 14 inches long, I think
50

What is my favorite thing to do?
Get together with your friends 
Watch tv with us
Go to the beach and see a lighthouse 

1What is my favorite food?
Mandarin lemons
Those pearl things, cous cous
White chicken chili

What’s my favorite thing to drink?
Cola/Pepsi
It’s either Coca Cola or Dr Pepper
Water

Where would I go on a vacation?
I want to say cola/Pepsi land, but that doesn’t sound right...
To like an all family reunion in Oregon, and you would drive there. That’s what you’d like to do
To a lighthouse

I can’t for the life of me figure out what this question was?
No
Never!
No

Idk, maybe what do I do that makes you mad?
When we make you mad
When you yell 
Tell me what to do

What’s my favorite tv show?
Jumanji 
Ummm, Dr. Seuss, I mean Dr. Phil 
Walking Dead

What’s my favorite song?
I don’t know
Heaven is a place on earth
Rock

What do I do for a job?
Tutor and mom
I already know because you talked about it in first grade, a home mom. Oh yeah, and tutoring. 
Tutoring

How old am I? 
40 or 39
Uhhhh, like 29. No! 39!
39

What’s my favorite color?
Pink
Uhhhh, uh pink 
Pink

Maybe how much do I love you?
I’m thinking of a way to say super, super long. 100 times 100 miles giant. And more. 
A thousand more. 
Ummm, up to the stars and down to the ground 

No comments: