Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Turkeys and some more Halloween

Monday is our piano day. This girl is a really good little pianist. She really wants to do band next year, and we think we'll let her, but she's got to continue piano. She's gifted. 

This morning D finished up her turkey disguise project. She came up with the idea to make the turkey - Tomalina, a flower farming turkey, and she cut out all the cloths by herself.  

She worked hard writing about her turkey this morning. 

I had a double sided list that I swore I'd get finished today. And I got about halfway. I did go shopping (3 stores!), make a delicious dinner, take girls to piano, and help with a really great fhe about the sacrament. And there's always tomorrow. Also, it was a beautiful day! Perfect temperature and a thunderstorm tonight to top it off. 

And back to Halloween. 

My crooked cat whiskers. Back to my "good enough" motto. 

Laura caught me in the background of her pic, my least favorite thing ever. So then she got the shot below, and sent them both to Jospeh. I miss that boy! And his female counterpart. 

I love T-or-T'ing in the daylight. It's so much more enjoyable!

And it was so warm that we didn't even need sweaters. And I looove pure happy kid faces!

Black Licorice herself! I don't know where she comes up with this stuff!

#hotmess

And some Halloween frolicking and merriment. 

More Halloween to come! Edge of seat excitement!

No comments: