Friday, November 10, 2017

Feels like Saturday

Friday off for Veterans Day and all day I’ve been thinking it was Saturday. Yay for another Saturday tomorrow! I’ve been watching the training disc for book 2 of tutoring. Each disc is 3 hours, plus the tutoring time for Frankie and my other cute student, which has made life a little more busy. I just keep going back to feeling so lead to this path, I know it will work out. Frankie listened along while I finished up this portion of training. 

Nanny brought a blank book when she came to visit, so Addie got busy writing and illustrating a graphic novel. 

And one of my personal favorite accomplishments - finishing up items. Franks finished some milk for me. Exciting times. 

The girls had a makeup piano lesson this morning, and the whole Nelson clan came along, including grands from Virginia. They braved the firigid temps at the park this afternoon. 

Too bad I had to stay inside since it was bryn’s naptime. Wink, wink. 

I had to run to the dentist for a new retainer fitting. My new crown threw everything off. But the gang enjoyed some hot cocoa after their playtime. 

Delaney and her bud Payton. 

We had the Dorn’s over to play. They all got along so well, Addie cane to me to say she wished they could be her brothers and sister. 💕 dogpiles do tend to bring people together. 

And movie night! 

Also, Addie made this cute plaque at A Days on Wednesday. More on that to come.

After such a beautiful and tame Autumn, it’s finally turned cold and I’m not feeling ready. The older I get the less I like the cold. Maybe that’s why they all move to Florida? Good grief, I’m already an old lady. 

We’re neck deep in Halloween stuff still. And paint stuff, not to mention the 6 different paint samples smacked on several walls. Add to that the couch yard our house has become and it’s all kid of a hot mess. But it’s our hot mess, and we love each other, so that’s something.

No comments: