Saturday, November 28, 2015

Wrap up

Randomness:

The classic "take a picture of me, mommy."
Every Monday Addie carries the big pencil bag back to class. (We sharpen the classes pencils every weekend) big 2nd grader with the sun in her eyes. (:
Laney had fun at the ainas one day. Adeline even says Laney now. (:
I can't remember, but whatever it was, it was adorable.
Crochet club is up and running. It's not pretty, but it's a start!
Leisa taught a thanksgiving preschool and everyone had fun.
I finished up my time with the activity girls by helping with the Pinkwood Derby. It was so cute, and as usual, Darlaina went all out.
The priests, including Chris, helped out.
Darlaina made these cute pink car cupcake toppers.
Matt mc'd for us, and did a mighty fine job, I might add.
And I'm super creative. My most used word on fb was "day." At least "love" came in a close second.
And I've been enjoying cruising the minivan while the jolly green is in the shop. I'm always happy to put miles on a car other than my old girl. (:
One step closer!

No comments: