Friday, November 27, 2015

Christmas on the square

Today was another pajama day! So that makes the greater part of three days of pajama days and I could handle a few more!

It wasn't a wasted day though. Matt actually took the girls to the park after work because it was so beautiful! Seriously amazing weather the last few days, nice and warm! I addressed some Christmas cards, pta'd, and worked on churchy stuff. 'Twas a good day. 

Tonight was our 7th annual Christmas on the square. We got there at 4:30 to get a jumpstart since we figured it would be busy with the beautiful weather.
Love this cute town and cute girl!
And another cute girl waiting in the horse drawn carriage line with me. (:
We held out for the small carriage this year and it was so worth it! Super comfy and cozy, such fun!
We snacked on kettle corn and since we got in line so early, it wasn't too bad.
Cushy carriage ride!
We checked out the silent auction and picked up our candy canes.
I took about 10 of these pictures, they are so goofy!
So. Goofy.
We made ornaments.
And decided not to visit with Mrs. Claus.
We did take a sit in Mr. Claus' chair though.
We checked out the petting zoo.
And Delaney fell asleep. Have I mentioned that she still needs her naps?
We got to ride in another fire truck, and that was fun again.
Lexi sent me this text exchange between she and beau. He's so crazy.
Now I'm waiting up for Chris, who went to watch a movie at Brenna's. I try to wait up for him when he's out, but sometimes I'm so tired. Sometimes I wait up. Sometimes I fall asleep on the couch. And sometimes I just plain go to bed with chris' instructions to come wake me up. Tonight is a full on stay up night, which I think is best case scenario. 

No comments: