Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Ho-down

(2 blog posts in one day, say what?!)

On Saturday we had a ward chilly cook off and ho-down and it was really so fun! I was busy making chili, so Matt took the girls to the park. When Laney woke up I got her dressed in her ho-down attire and headed to the park with her. This picture was for "gramps, Nani, and grandpa ray." I was supposed to send it to them but just remembered. Whoops. 
The whole gang came home and got ho-downed out and we were on our way in our stylish minivan! These girls don't have a tv in their car and they were loving every minute of having one in their rental!
Delaney photobomb!
We all got decked out, even Christinan surprisingly! He did that all on his own, too!
After the eating it was time to dance. Delaney had somehow made it to the nursery and was playing there by herself, when her sang came on. It's Firework by one Miss Katy Perry in case you were wondering. I went and told her to come and she did her typically "welllll, ok." And then she was all I can't stop dancing!
It was so cute! She loved it!
So did daddy.
And then this happened.
So. Super. Adorable.
They even twirl! And they were so nonchalant about it too. Precious. 
Matt and Tony had to be super cool to try to get the boys to dance. Those are some smooth moves!!
Friends since they were born!
We danced the electric slide and Cupid shuffle and Matt twirled me around for some lindy. It was a super fun night and I loved having (almost) all of my little ho-down family with me. (:

No comments: