Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday naps

Today was the e's last day and they gave some really nice talks. We had a stake RS training meeting after church and that was great and informative too. I came home to a scooby doo marathon, so I went with it. Sometimes you just gotta go with it.

There is a teenage boy under all those blankets and pillows.
Addie asked if I'd lay with her and watch scooby, which she doesn't usually do. I had lots of other things to do (always) but I've been trying to not let those sweet moments pass me by, even when it's really hard to sit down and take a break, so I did.

Sleeeeeep....
No nap for me, Addie, or Frankie, (or Matt, who worked in DC) but everyone else got a nice nap in our napping house. Even Meghan.
We went to Mccombs for some white chicken chili, so I made some cornbread muffins. Chris needed to conduct a family meeting for his family life merit badge and we've been trying to do it for over a month, to no avail. Someone is always gone, sleepy, too busy, or we forget. So we took the opportunity to have our meeting and then scriptures and prayer with the mc's.
Laney is quite the scriptorian.
Grandpa turned Chris onto this Human Target series, so they watch a few episodes a week. I think it's pretty cute.
Tomorrow is the start of a fresh new week to start over with new goals and new resolve. What a blessing to start with a fresh, clean slate each new week! So grateful.

No comments: