Saturday, July 14, 2012

super sleepers

i was really nervous about having all 3 of the little girls in one room with me. but they did so good. seriously, couldn't have asked for them to sleep any better. one time before lunch frankie came to me whimpering. i asked if she would like to eat or sleep, she said sleep, climbed into my lap, and fell right to sleep. girlfriend never does that! it was awesome.

i brought our little sleeping bag thinking the 2 big little girls could take turns sleeping in it and the bed with me. addie took the first night in the sleeping bag.
but then (and i suspected this might happen) frankie wanted to sleep in the pack'n'play. and then i got to thinking that it might just be easiest to keep laney with me in bed anyway.
and so it went.
addie tried sleeping in the pack'n'play one night, but alas, she's too tall to stretch out in it anymore.
 so back to the floor she went.

and little miss eyebrows slept with me.
love her little 1/2 inch of hair. when she's sleeping it gets all messy and sticks straight up.
can ya tell?

No comments: