Sunday, July 8, 2012

Atlantic city

The blogger app is so handy, my only complaint is that I can't move pics around or make any hilarious captions. So I decided i'm going to write the captions and then you, my dear reader, (or should i just say, dear dad, thanks for reading my blog and encouraging me to write more posts man!) can figure out which picture the funny caption goes to. It'll be a hoot and a holler, I tell ya!

*So, we planned to leave at 7 but finally rolled out of somd at 8. Not too shabby, I say. Frankie's lion got thirsty so Addie gave him some milk to drink. And when she told me that I fully expected to turn around and see her "nursing" the lion. You can imagine my relief when I found it to be just the Gatorade bottle. Whoops, now I've given away that caption! There's an easy one for you to start with. (;

*delaney was a pretty good little traveler. Joseph sat next to her and. played with her and reported that she fell asleep "looking into my eyes," to which I am grateful that she had a willing car buddy, because usually her car buddies are oh-so unwilling.

*Frankie went to ride with Mccombs and Joseph with us. Addie was sad that she couldn't go too, so we were telling her all about how ours was the fun car. Then we had a little rivalry with the not-as-fun car so Joseph and I had lex take a picture of us driving in the fun car. Except Joseph had his eyes closed and our silly photog didn't take an insurance shot. Rough.

*Addie takes over the driving duties.

*addie and Michelle are so surprised!!!

*we took the ferry from delaware across to cape may, nj. And mags was the only one who would pose for me.

*never to be outdone, Addie poses, lunchable in hand.

*just me and my girls

*addie said "am I gonna fall out of the ferry?"

*baby on a ferry. Or ferry rails are delicious.

*despite the heat wave and heat advisories, we decided to climb the cape may lighthouse. And I carried frankie the whole way up and down. Phew, she is heavy!

*Alexis and franks atop the lighthouse.

*the view looking down, and addies head.

*the climbers and the climbed. Or, us in front of the lighthouse.

*those buttons say "I climbed the cape may lighthouse," and we did! Or, no one loves me enough to tell me I have a stray piece of bangs, going opposite of the rest, across my forehead.

*silly Addie at the lighthouse museum.

*seagrove avenue, cape may, nj. And lexi's finger too.

*rolling into Atlantic city.

*finally in our room and all the kids on the couch!

*and all the kids on the couch for a silly shot!

*can you imagine my delight when I looked out the hotel window to see the tallest lighthouse in nj staring back at me? Can't wait to check it out!

No comments: