Friday, September 10, 2010

Boating fun

The day Christian came home was supposed to rain so we weren't planning an oceanic excursion.
But then the clouds parted and it was a beautiful day so we threw towels and gear in the truck and headed out.

2-year-old in a wetsuit coming through!



Slave labor.


While we were waiting for daddy to change out of his work cloths we took some pictures.
And just so I feel better, please know that I do not approve of Christian's new t-shirts! I actually hate them.
But I'm choosing my battles right now.
And I don't like it!

Addie wanting in on the action.


And finally all my babies.

Getting ready to go tubing! Notice the too-small life jacket Lexi's wearing... we still need to buy a few more adult sizes!




Oops, did we make you guys fly off the tube?
It was totally an accident!!! ;)


Christian being cool standing up.



Daddy's turn!

Would you be scared to let him pull you on the tube?
You should be! He's a maniac driver! He almost broke my shoulder and my hands hurt from hanging onto the tube for dear life! It was super fun though!




Addie loves the water! She was having fun kicking her feet to try to motor the tube.


We had to be a little bit careful because there were tons of these little bad boys everywhere!

I've heard the jelly's are not so bad now, so it sounds like it's time for even more boating fun!

No comments: