Friday, September 24, 2010

6 Whole Months - By Frankie

I'm 6 whole months old today!
This month I decided I kinda like rolling over!
Diaper changes, play time, nap time, all the time pretty much!
I'm really getting around now!

I also figured out how to sit up!
Sometimes my belly gets too heavy and I kinda fall over, but I can sit up and that counts, right?!

I'm still fat and happy just drinking milk.
My mom keeps saying she's just not ready to feed me anything else.
My 6 month dr.'s appointment isn't till Monday so we don't officially know how much I weigh, but my mom weighed me with her and said I weigh anywhere from 18-20 lbs.
Pretty good without solid food I say!

I've got no teeth.
I'm doing my old man 'clamping my gums together' a lot lately so I should be breaking a tooth any day now.

And I've got no hair.
So my mom got creative.
She ordered 3 bags of hair bows and glues one to my head every day to match my outfit.
It's non-toxic washable school glue, so you don't have to worry.
Everyone notices my bows!
And my mom just loves dressing me up, so it works!

I'm waking up at lease once, if not twice a night.
Still.

I love to eat and a girls gotta have that midnight snack.
Or two.

Here I am laying on one of my dads contraptions he put together for me to sit on.
And since I'm not doing it at night, a girls gotta sleep sometime right?!
Notice the drool all over my chest!
Silly!

Addie has been so funny lately!
She makes me laugh all the time!
When she's not standing on my chest
(true story!)
or trying to feed me grapes.
(another true story)

I like being outside and when the weather had cooled down a little I was able to wear some super cute sweaters and this super cute hat!

We went for a walk, just mom, dad, and me.
That hardly ever happens!

Then when I got home I got to try on sissy's glasses.
Love 'em!!!

And my mom thought 6 months old was a great time for a photo shoot!


Look at those mad skills!
Can you see my hand, can you?!

I'm getting so super coordinated and playing with lots of toys lately!

L-O-V-E.

I like the glasses so much that I found me some cool shades.
Awww, yeah!

Then I decided I wanted them off.
That took some doing!

But they tasted so good that it was worth it.

Sitting up some more.
With a safety.
Safety first you know.

I like playing airplane with whoever will play with me.
And check out my crew cut.
Niiiiice.
Also, I always try to touch the camera.
Always.

Putting on some lip gloss.

My dad went to Denver and brought me back this awesome Aerosmith shirt.
I'm such a rockstar!

Until Addie 'stickered me.'

I took it back old school this month.
Who's that baby in the velour pj's with the collar?
Oh, that would be me.

Ummm-k. Until next time!


Love,

Frankie

3 comments:

auntie amy said...

happy 6 month birthday, birthday buddy! and don't worry, i sometimes fall over because my belly is too big too. :-)
hugs & kisses from seattle!

The Ainas said...

awww! Happy half birthday Frankie! :) And I love her face in the last pic--SO CUTE! :)

Tristen Jones said...

What an adorable post Michelle! I just loved it. Frankie is sooo cute. I loved the picture you took of her chubby thigh. That is just precious! Love ya!