Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We've been a-workin'!

Just a few things we've been up to over here...

So anyone that knows me knows that I am not very crafty! I saw this at my friend Lana's house and thought it looked cute and easy and I have tons of old picture frames I was gonna get rid of. So here's what I came up with.

Pretty cute, right?!

Then I was wanting a nice Autumn wreath for our door. Matt convinced me that we could make one. It took a long time, but I finally finished it!
I realize it's not a big deal for some, but this is huge for my not-so-crafty self!

We also spent a whole Saturday cleaning out our garage. I gave Matt the credit card and sent him to Lowes to pick up any organizational stuff his little heart wanted. I think he did an awesome job!

This was all Matt's vision!



And we can finally park both cars in the garage again!

Yay!

And it only took 6 months!

1 comment:

Dad/Grandpa said...

I really love how you word this..."Matt convinced me that 'we' could make one. It took a long time, but 'I' finally finished it!" It's heartening to know that some things NEVER change. Way to go, Matt!!

Love your blog and sharing in all of your adventures.