Monday, November 2, 2009

Ha ha!

I think I figured it out. :) This pregnancy dumbness is really starting to bother me! Soooo I guess I had put the background html at the bottom and then I had a blinkie or something (also from Cutest Blog on the Block) at the top. So I thought I deleted the background html, but I had really deleted the blinkie. :) So, now you know what happens when you try to have 2 html codes at the same time. Now I still need to add my favorite blogs for my blog roll. Please, if I forget anybody, will you please remind me and just remember, it's not my fault... this growing of a human being inside my body really uses a lot of my brains capabilities! 

Oh, and thanks for all the blogger help ladies!

3 comments:

Dyer Family said...

Uhh, I feel totally rejected and left out of the awesomeness that is your blog roll....just in case you forgot!

Heather B said...

So sorry for the "technical difficulties"... Definitely blame the kids--that's why we have them, right? Then nothing is our fault anymore; unless you ask them, of course! Hang in there, and Happy November. (Acck! can you believe it?)

Tristen Jones said...

Your pics are so cute!!