Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I realize I'm about 2 weeks (or more) late on all my posts, but I am trying to get back on track. We had a wonderfully full weekend and getting going on another wonderfully busy week.

Every year we try to go to a Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze. This year we waited until Halloween day. Unfortunately it had been raining up until Halloween day and everything was closed except for the little section where we could buy pumpkins. :(

We did get some cute pictures though.
Hugging Dora.

Addie meandering by herself.

This was right before she fell backwards, between the rails of the wheelbarrow. As if that wasn't funny enough, then the pumpkin rolled on her!
She was fine and we were hysterical.
Hysterically laughing that is. :)

We got to see a few pumpkins at least. Alexis had come earlier with our neighbors, we were supposed to meet her there but they had already left because it was closed. :(

One of the few pictures Christian would pose for.
Now I know the preponderance of my pictures feature Addie front and center, but if anyone has any ideas on how to get teens and pre-teens to pose for pictures willinglly I would love to get more pictures of our big babies!!!

Getting a ride from dad.

Just look at that gorgeous sky!
The weather was sooo humid! It was downright warm!

This was the extent of our pumpkin carving. I loved that Addie just sat there and watched.
She loves being outside!
Please ignore Matt's sandals and socks.
I know I do.

Then she heard a ruckus coming down the street and went to check it out.
This is a familiar scene on Pensive Street.
She loves to hang out with the big girls!

Next up...

costumes and trick-or-treating!

No comments: