Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Halloween!

For Halloween I really wanted all of us to dress up around a theme. Alexis and Christian quickly vetoed that idea though. So I figured at least Addie, Matt, and I could do something cute.

Christian didn't want to dress up at all, he's too cool you know. I told him that was fine but that he wouldn't be able to go Trick-or-Treating unless he dressed up and ALL the kids in the neighborhood had planned to go together. So he relented, but only to be a gangsta (again). I guess I don't mind too much because it was cheap and easy.


Alexis and her best bud Robin decided to be Thing 1 and Thing 2. It's a good thing Robin's mom is super crafty otherwise Lex would have had a piece of paper that said Thing 1 taped to her red shirt. Jana did an awesome job and the girls looked super cute! They decided not to go with the cute blue wigs though, I'm sure I don't know why!

I tried and tried to scan pictures of Alexis' and Robin as Thing 1 and 2, and some of all the neighborhood kids that Jana had taken, but no luck! Maybe I can figure it out and post them later. :) Cause I think this post is late enough!  

But here are our 3 little angels. So hard to get a good picture of all 3! Especially when 2 of the 3 are ready to run!


For Matt, Addie, and I, I debated for awhile. I finally settled on Peter Pan characters. Matt's got a thing for pirates so I figured a Captain Hook costume would be useful and not too difficult. Addie was an adorable Tinkerbell. And I planned on being Mr. Smee. I figured that would be easy and I've got the big belly for it! Then at the last minute I kinda wanted to be Wendy instead, but alas, I can't sew and the only Wendy costumes they sell are Sexy Wendy! That obviously wasn't gonna happen, so Mr. Smee I was!



This was about how well Addie did Trick-or-Treating. She wasn't super into it. Now the candy, that was another story. Let's just say she's got a sweet tooth that her brother and sister are only to happy to oblige.
Ugh.


Hope your Halloween was a happy (and spooky!) one!

4 comments:

amy said...

i love that your little tink looks likes she's fretting with her hands. :-) i miss those kids!

amy said...

oh yeah, and you matt look nice too...

Debby said...

Cute costumes.

Grandpa S. said...

What a family. Never a dull moment with the Ray's...Party (& Holiday) Animals!!