Friday, July 3, 2009

13 Months Old - By Addison

Well, I figured that since my mom isn't updating this blog, I guess I have to! I've said it before and I'll say it again, a babies work is never done!

I really love my brother and sister! Except when they try to hold me and I just want to run around... then not so much.

Photobucket





Here I am helping my mommy clean the shower. I love putting my hands all over the clean glass! I am such a helper girl!









I'm getting really jiggy in the bath tub lately! I love putting my face in the water and drinking it, I love laying back, and standing up, I just really love bath time!

Photobucket







We went down to St. Mary's City and got to explore some tall ships. They were okay, but I love the water! This picture was taken just before my sister let me fall down in the water.
 I loved it!











I absolutely love shoes! Eating them, wearing them, smelling them, SHOES are the hit! So here I am playing "daddy" with his shoes and briefcase. So fun!

I'm kind of anti-sippy cup lately. So my mom sometimes gives in to me and lets me drink from her cup. Too bad she insists on helping me! I sooo want to do it on my own!

We're almost all moved in to our new house. I love it! One of my favorite things is to be outside on the porch. Then I can watch the workmen, I really like to keep tabs on whats going on, you know.

Here I am doing my Frankenstein walk. Whatever that is, I just sometimes want to be held!


I know this isn't my usual long post, but we're busy! See ya' next month!

Photobucket

1 comment:

amy said...

what a cutie! i can't wait to see this baby!