Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Do you like it????

I got my hair done! What do you think? I LOVE it! So does Matt!
Ha-ha! I actually found this really cool website. And then proceeded to waste 2 hours. :)
So here I am as...

Cameron Diaz
Debra Messing - who I totally can't pull off!
Isla Fisher
Jennifer Aniston - and in case I want to go Dutch.
Jessica Biel
I don't remember....
Kelly Ripa
And because it was just too funny not to share, 
Mena Suvari.
ReeseWitherspoon

Sarah Palin
Rihanna
Tyra
Michelle Obama
And just to show that I'm ready to be an old lady, Hillary Clinton.
So if you've got a couple hours to kill, I highly recommend this! Soooo fun!

PS - 
I know I need to learn more about html so I can fix blogs like this one, where I've got stray lines and boxes showing... someday I'll learn! 

1 comment:

amy said...

i LOVE the 'kate' hairdo! and the 'hilary.'