Friday, July 31, 2009

So golden

Today is my golden birthday. 
Finally. 
I've been waiting my whole life and am as old as I can possibly be with a golden birthday. ;)

My very best birthday present: 
getting Christian home tomorrow! 

I've been having a strong desire to have all my little family home under my wing and to get back to our beloved schedule
I'm done with this summer. 
Yes, done.

I was gonna make this post longer and more meaningful, but like I said, I'm done. 
Too tired.
And it is my birthday, after all!
So this post can be as short and meaningless as I please!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! Love and miss you all!

Dad said...

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl. Glad you're getting Christian back. Lexi was at her Grandpa's with plenty of time to spare today. I'll miss her. I miss you, too. Lotsa Love!!

Dyer Family said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!!:)

Caralee said...

Hope you had a great birthday and I LOVE your new house! How beautiful!

Joy :) said...

Hope your day was great, Michelle. Cute picture in your header.