Saturday, March 7, 2015

Nada

Today was Frankie's last soccer game. She was so thrilled to be done, that she played the whole game. That little stinker. 
Her coaches were amazing and so patient! Seriously, these guys deserve much more than the $15 gc we gave them. When Frankie went to thank her coach for the season he picked her up and told her how proud of her he was and that she was the most improved player. Seeing as how she played 1/2 of 1 game out of the first 3 games, I'd say I agree with him. 
The rest of the day we did a fat lot of nothing. And since we don't do that very often, it was lovely. Chris went to a snow shoveling/sled pulling track activity, and after that he and brenna came over. They offered to take the girls sledding, but laney says "I don't like sledding. I'll take a rest." No kidding, 3-year-old of the year chose a nap over a sledding trip. I love her. Turns out the snow was too slushy for proper sledding anyway, so the 3 middles made it a quick sled trip and a quick McDonald's ice cream stop. Here's to hoping this is the end of snow for a long time. 

Matt got home from work and helped with girls baths. That guy, worth his weight in gold, I tell ya. A thrown together pasta dinner resulted in two thumbs up all around, or 12 thumbs up, respectively. That never happens with this picky crew!

And something else I never thought I'd see happen. The bay is frozen! It's serious craziness. From fb:
Prepping to spring forward tomorrow and hoping the pink eyes have all cleared up in time for church. 

No comments: