Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Misc.

St Pats was lame this year. There were no leprachaun tricks, (no matter how many times sweet addie asked and looked around) no green food, no treats. About all we did was wear green clothes and green headbands. Some years are this way. 

That night we had missionaries scheduled for dinner, but also winter sports awards. I knew about each one, just not really in conjunction with each other. We gave away our missionary night (hate having to do that!) and Chris and I went to sports night. He got a participation award. (: hopefully this season he'll letter. We're also working on him becoming a leader as he's one of the captains this year. 
At bedtime, addie took up knitting. She said she looked cute and requested a picture. I'm always happy to oblige. (:
That tuesday grandpa came to town! Hooray!! Then one day we watched the Myers girls. We love us some babies!
Loralei and I were buddies. 
That night we also had A days and piano and gymastics earlier in the day. That was also the day people started texting me about seeing Chris' picture on the schools website. I looked all over the LHS site, but couldn't find it. I finally asked Chris and he showed me the picture was on the school districts main page! They took pictures at one of their dental visits. That's my boy!
One day Frankie came down with her robe on backwards. We are crazy, crazy people!
On Thursday night we went to the stake RS meeting. I drove the jolly green with Shelly, amber, Laura, Sarah and little miss A. Shelly had mentioned wanting cafe rio, and just as soon as she did that I just had to have it. So as soon as the meeting ended, we bolted out of there and everyone had a yummy pork salad and girl talk. Doesn't get much better!

On Friday, the first day of spring, I drove up to the scout shop in preparation for the boys COH. There were snow flurries on the way. On the first day of Spring.
That was a busy week with every spare minute dedicated to COH planning. I still did all my normal things, playgroup, work, etc, but every spare second was COH. 

That night Chris went to a fireside and dance at our building (they're never at our building!). The fireside was put on by the SVU baseball team, and during the dance they had some kind of baseball throwing game. Chris had a good time at both.
The rest of us headed to LES for the family dance. Supah fun!

No comments: